"I wish I knew before..."

T&Dcruisers

2 hours ago, allyfrizzle said:

How did you apply for a refund? The difference is that I took the cruise.

since MSC has cancelled all the Caribbean cruises themselves, they offered either a 125% FCC or 100% refund. I didn't find anything interesting in the next year and a half, so I opted for a refund.

Your case is different. Just sit tight and you will get your money. It happened to us on NCL Jade - the ship broke down on day 3 and we had to go home. They refunded 100% of the cruise, but it took a bit of time.

8 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

since MSC has cancelled all the Caribbean cruises themselves, they offered either a 125% FCC or 100% refund. I didn't find anything interesting in the next year and a half, so I opted for a refund..

There are very low price MSc Cruises around Europe and Mediterranean in November 2020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/28/2018 at 3:53 AM, sweetipie said:

On our last cruise and I can't remember if it was on the Holland American part of the cruise or the Queen Mary 2 part of our 90 day cruises. Two incidents happened in the laundry room. One was a fight over whether or not a ironing board pad should be on the ironing board and it got down to blows and security was called it.

The other one was a fight between two women over the use of a dryer. .....  30 minutes later the first woman came back to get her laundry and the second woman had come back while she was gone and threw a Mars candy bar into the dryer.

Just wanted to say I've used the self-service laundry on my three carnival cruises (mostly the iron) and had no problems. This is no different than doing anything else..... you run the risk of running into a lowlife with any activity you do. Not sure what was in the air or water on that cruise tho, my goodness. 

Edited by CoasterGuy