RC on it's way to Barbados!

rpnuge

We're ready too! Can't get here quick enough. We'll have a week for all the new crew members to get adjusted so they will be at the top of their game. I had contacted the Sports Team for some info & apparently they will have a new Team board in Barbados.

Did a trial pack last weekend, as we were hoping to get by with just a carry-on each, but our fins won't fit in those bags. We'll check one bag now and be able to make our carry-ons a little lighter. Have room for our Pirate costumes now:D

Mike

Mike,

What are the pirate costumes for? should we bring some? We are doing a checked bag each with most of our stuff - but have 1 good size carry on with some clothes each in case the checked bags get lost. So planning on lost bags so it won't happen!

Rich

I have heard from several people that have done this cruise previously, that they have a Pirate's night. Probably because they did a lot of the filming of Pirates of the Caribbean in St. Vincent & the Grenadines. Don't know for sure, but want to be prepared just in case. I do afterall, have a little Pirate in me since I'm in the car business:D All I need now is that parrot for my shoulder;)

I was hoping not to check a bag since we go from Austin - DFW- MIA - Barbados........that's a lot of chances for missing bags! But, gonna have to take the chance.

Mike

Hi Mike and Rich,

Could you report back here when you return as I'm interesting in one of the Barbados sailings and I'd likely be going solo. I'm wondering how many other solo travelers to expect that I could do things with. Also, I'm hoping that many of the non-English Europeans will speak well enough English so that I would not be isolated from them as I only know a smidgin' of Spanish.

Edwin

Hi Mike and Rich,

Could you report back here when you return as I'm interesting in one of the Barbados sailings and I'd likely be going solo. I'm wondering how many other solo travelers to expect that I could do things with. Also, I'm hoping that many of the non-English Europeans will speak well enough English so that I would not be isolated from them as I only know a smidgin' of Spanish.

Edwin

Will do Edwin.....and if you or anyone else thinks of any other questions, I'll gladly try and find the answer. We leave next Friday, so you have a week to think:)

Mike

Archived