Balcony cabin Mariner of the seas?

Does anyone have pictures of the balcony cabins on the Mariner of the Seas? We are booked in cabin 8642. Does anyone know if this is a quiet location? We usually stay in a suite so not too sure what to expect. The pictures on the website are hard to get a good idea from.

Sorry--no picture, but the location is nice....about midway aft, and you should have no more noise than any other location...ship cabins are usually pretty quiet. Don't expect anywhere NEAR the space of a suite, tho....but the cabin is arranged for maximum usage and storage.

Thanks for the replies. We know it will be small compared to what we are use to, but since our friends are in a balcony cabin we won't not be in the room very often. Normally we all stay in the same cabin and enjoy all the benefits the suites have to offer! I can't wait!

mslaabs, we booked #8620 on the Mariner for our 1st Voyager Class sailing April 2011. Thank you for the picture of the balcony area.

Looking at the photo of the outside, your cabin is the 3rd deck up from the lifeboat, one cabin to the left of the balcony with the outside light on. It's a nice ship, you'll enjoy it.

From the photo and Deck plans only differance I see between the D-1 & E-1 is the D-1 is a little wider. We had a D-1 on the Radiance last Oct and loved it. I was told the 8th Deck on the Mariner was a great location. We chose to go an E-1 on the Mariner, for a little larger balcony. We aren't in the room that much, that I felt we would notice the size differance.

Archived