Reserving excursions online

nikita

yes, you are reserving the excursions. if you decide to cancel it, before your cruise...you will need to call the excursion desk.

tickets will be waiting for you in your cabin. the bill will come at the end of the cruise, as it's added to your cabin's account.

Ok, so I am new to NCL and I LOVE THIS FEATURE!!! :)

So, I book now, and pay at the end of the cruise, correct? sweet...

Yep, I paid for our cruise back in September and reserved the Cayo Levantado beach break and will paid for that when we square away the bill at the end of cruise. We have never had an issue with a shore excursion being sold out, but I imagine they could be and I like the fact that I can reserve it before hand.:)

I like the way NCL handles its excursion reservations, too (i.e., not having to pay for them before the cruise). For those who want the full details on refunds and cancellations, here's NCL official policy:

"All tours cancelled within 48 hours prior to arrival in the port where the tour is scheduled to operate are non-refundable. Certain tours, such as overland tours, customized tours and tours with theater performances or special events may be subject to different cancellation fees. Check with the Shore Excursion Desk for details. If a flight departure is cancelled due to weather by the flight company in conjunction with the Shore Excursion Manager, a full credit is given. You can cancel a tour by returning the tour ticket to the Shore Excursion Desk and advising the staff of the cancellation. Refunds will be credited to the guest's onboard account."

thank you everyone for all the good information! Am I reading it right? You must cancel before 48 hours of entering the port where your tour is taking place to get a full refund?

You must cancel 48 hours before the tour you booked it the tour is 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday you must cancel by 8:30 a.m. on Sunday. Now if for some reason the tour does not take place, ship can't get into port, etc. you get a full refund.

Archived