Cruise Director

RJQ

I know this was mentioned before about the Cruise Director but on Lisa Bauer's blog on RCCL web site she announced (let it slip) that Ken Rush will be the Cruise Director. Personally I am ecstatic as I have been on both the Freedom and Liberty of the Seas and I think he is the best.

I know this was mentioned before about the Cruise Director but on Lisa Bauer's blog on RCCL web site she announced (let it slip) that Ken Rush will be the Cruise Director. Personally I am ecstatic as I have been on both the Freedom and Liberty of the Seas and I think he is the best.

Bummer. He is probably my least favorite CD, not that it makes much difference to me. I'm sailing in late January and I'm hoping he is off the ship by then, and replaced by Richard Spacey. Now Richard is what I call a great CD!

Ernie

Ken is the senior CD with RCCL, and takes out all new builds. According to him, he will be on the Oasis for the first sailings, and share the duties with Richard Spacey. After these first sailings, Richard will take over as permanent Oasis CD. What remains to be seen is how many sailings are considered the first few sailings!

Archived