Wedding Packages

born2cruise2

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what the price is for a Wedding Package?

I am new to this Board and have done a number of searches, I can only find prices for the Honeymoon/Anniversary Package, Romance Packages, etc. but nothing on the Wedding Packages.

has anyone every purchased it and is it worth it? We are looking to get married in Sept/2010 and I thought this might but a good way to start our lives out together :)

I look forward to your responses.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what the price is for a Wedding Package?

I am new to this Board and have done a number of searches, I can only find prices for the Honeymoon/Anniversary Package, Romance Packages, etc. but nothing on the Wedding Packages.

has anyone every purchased it and is it worth it? We are looking to get married in Sept/2010 and I thought this might but a good way to start our lives out together :)

I look forward to your responses.

Here's a link to the NCL page:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=BonVoyageGifts

Scroll to the bottom for the Honeymoon packages. (Unless of course you are talking about a getting married on the ship type wedding package in which case you'd have to call NCL for pricing).

Here's a link to the NCL page:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=BonVoyageGifts

Scroll to the bottom for the Honeymoon packages. (Unless of course you are talking about a getting married on the ship type wedding package in which case you'd have to call NCL for pricing).

Thank you for the link, Yes I am looking to get married on the ship (first time) and was hoping to hear a price at least before I approach NCL

Thank you for the link, Yes I am looking to get married on the ship (first time) and was hoping to hear a price at least before I approach NCL

There are so many variables, I would doubt that they have a fixed price. If you are really interested, give them a call. I think that many of the onboard weddings are coordinated by a wedding planner outside NCL and that can add lots to the price.

Each ship has a group event person assigned. That might be a good place to start your inquiry...at least they would know who shoreside would be the best contact.

Here is one of them (for the Pearl): groupeventPearl@NCL.com

My fiance and I are getting married on the pearl next september and for the basic ceremony it was $1850 US. Still have to pay for food, booze, photography, cake and other incidentals.

We are having the ceremony on embarkation day.

WEDDING PACKAGES

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=WeddingsRomance

All of our packages include:

Wedding Coordinator to ensure everything is just the way you pictured it

Personalized Romantic Wedding Ceremony

Wedding Officiant to legally pronounce you husband and wife

Romantic Recorded Ceremony Music

Keepsake Marriage Certificate

Wedding Cake for the Bride and Groom

Bottle of NCL Private Selection Sparkling Wine or Champagne

Photography Service to capture all of your memories

For additional information on, availability and package pricing, of Wedding Packages only, please contact The Wedding Experience Coordinators from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm EST, (Monday through Friday) or call toll free: 1.800.392.3472, direct: 305.421.1280, or email us at ncl@theweddingexperience.com.

My wife and I were married on The Sun is 2002. At that time there were different packages. The one we chose included the ceremony, photos and album, a reception with open bar, hors d’oeuvres and cake for us and our guests (10 people total). I don't remember what the cost was but it was reasonable.

Thanks everyone for your input.

My fiance and I are getting married on the pearl next september and for the basic ceremony it was $1850 US.

Ouch:eek: I didn't realize it was that expensive. May end up doing a land ceremony and honeymoon on the cruise. I will still look into it and my options.

Again, everyone, thanks for your feedback.:)

Sue

My wedding onboard the NCL Sky is in two weeks from today! On embarkation day! NCL contracts onboard weddings out to an outside company, the wedding experience. This company handles weddings on a few of the other big cruise lines as well. Prices vary on number of people, port and lots of other options. If you want just a ceremony with people there I would say it willl run around 2000 give or take. If you have specific questions I have lots of info so let me know.

And CONGRATS on your engagement!!!

Archived