Liquor Suggestions?

Ashleyyy

My father in law wants us to bring him back two good bottles of tequila and rum. We're going coming from Puerto Rico and going to: St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, and St. Kitts. Any recommendations on the brand and where to buy? Thank you! :D

I really like Reposado tequilas. We purchased Tequila Chamucos in Mexico and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also, in response to the previous poster....yes do be careful about how heavy your suitcase gets. I had just two bottles that we purchased in Cozumel and I think my suitcase was a tad overweight. Thank you to the wonderful airline ticket agent who let me through without paying extra! It may have only been 1 lb over, but that's still overweight!

For my money, the best rum is in Barbados. Either Cockspur or Mount Gay. Get the old, reserve of either. You can find it at the large department store in town or grocery stores.

Great call with the Mount Gay IMO

My father in law wants us to bring him back two good bottles of tequila and rum. We're going coming from Puerto Rico and going to: St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, and St. Kitts. Any recommendations on the brand and where to buy? Thank you! :D

I like Patron Gold or Silver. ;)

Did you ask your FIL what brand he would like?

Archived