**If I ran Carnival Cruise Lines, I would...**

BC Todd

i'd change the embarkation process. As soon as they took your picture and scanned your sign and sail for the first time I would hand every legal age person a free dod. How better so start off your cruise but with a free drink.

I also like the lazy river idea.

If I ran Carnival................

1. I would have Soda Pop and Movie Popcorn "Complimentary!"

Such silly little things to charge for.....[/quote

I completely agree! But, if they feel that they must charge something, I guess the soda should be charged as it is anyway. But POPCORN - come on - how much does it cost to make this? Very cheesy of Carnival to charge for popcorn

If people have to pay for it, they will eat it. If it's free, people will throw it.

Ohhhhhh!?!?!? They dont have red punch anymore? :(

Is the carnival dream the biggest in her class or fleet?

Nope, no more red punch. They said when they first removed it, that it was just a problem with the vendor supplying it, and it'd be back soon. "You Lie!",,,,,,,That was well over a year ago, and still no Red Punch. :eek:

Yep, "Dream" is Carnivals biggest ship so far. I hope she's well organized, and fun, because she's taking the place of "Glory" at Port Canaveral, and I love cruising out of Port Canaveral. My personal favorite ships are the "Spirit" class, but I'm getting tired of cruising out of Tampa, and going Western all the time. (Actually, it doesn't matter too much, as I rarely leave the ship.) :cool:

"SKY"

Yes and discount cruises out of Galveston!!!:)

Our cruises out of here are much higher than the ones out of Flordia. I know more competions but, that should tell them something!! Bring em! They use to do Belize out of Galveston and they quit doing that.. Well, whatever I agree!:)

This would be the ultimate cruise for me! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

It's not all of them but it's her. If you go to her website and you will find the cruise info there. She is having another one coming January 24th out of Ft. Lauderdale. I think with Celebrity? See my photo!

Have a photo system like the one at Disney World. When a ship photographer takes a photo of you, they swipe it on your room key, or a photo card. You can either go to a photo station on board the ship and print out the photos you want and the size you want or log in at home and order photos online. You could also order all of your photos on a CD.

So many photos of mine that I would have bought as a 5x7 have been tossed because I do not want an 8x10 of that photo. Such a waste.

Archived