What to do?

debmkay

Been a HAL cruise lover for the last few years and now looking at Princess for the different itinerary and maybe livelier cruise. I am 50 and hubby is 58 and HAL is wonderful but thinking about doing something different in 2010 and need to decide soon to book. We like to cruise in October and November. So any suggestions from folks would be great. Hubby really liked Halloween cruise with HAL and would like to think about that again, we dressed up and won first prize! So talk it up everybody!

Been a HAL cruise lover for the last few years and now looking at Princess for the different itinerary and maybe livelier cruise. I am 50 and hubby is 58 and HAL is wonderful but thinking about doing something different in 2010 and need to decide soon to book. We like to cruise in October and November. So any suggestions from folks would be great. Hubby really liked Halloween cruise with HAL and would like to think about that again, we dressed up and won first prize! So talk it up everybody!

The repo cruise on the Caribbean Princess at the end of October each year is a great one.

NY-San Juan with 3 or 4 stops in the Caribbean.

If you like HAL, you'll like Princess. There are pluses and minus' to both lines but overall, they are very similar. The much-touted HAL service is just as good on Princess (at least in my experience), I think the food is better on Princess, and the activities and night life are more "vigorous." Even with the updated HAL past-passenger awards program, the Princess one is MUCH better.

Archived