Give me Princess any day!

sashas_mom

Just watched the live broadcast on the largest ship in the world by Royal Carribbean from Cruise Critic (thank you, brilliant idea). Can I just say it doesn't even appeal to me in the least!! Who wants a big mall/city and times square with the news scrolling on large digital screens when you're on vacation a cruise ship?? And if you happend to be watching did you see the rows of lounge chairs? It looked like a lounge chair factory, not a beautiful, poolside deck, IMHO. Don't get me wrong, I love N.Y. and enjoy going to the mall, but I'll take the International Cafe on the Crown or Ruby any day.....so gorgeous! so relaxing! so much fun!!!!!

Princess, if you read these boards....please keep up with what you're doing...I think you're the best!!

I'm with you ! definately too large for me. I know that some will love it and to each his/her own. But I really don't need central park on a cruise and I love NY too. We arrived in port everglades last Saturday morning on the Ruby and their she was that big ship. I took a few pictures and that was enough.

Just watched the live broadcast on the largest ship in the world by Royal Carribbean from Cruise Critic (thank you' date=' brilliant idea). Can I just say it doesn't even appeal to me in the least!! Who wants a big mall/city and times square with the news scrolling on large digital screens when you're on vacation a cruise ship?? And if you happend to be watching did you see the rows of lounge chairs? It looked like a lounge chair factory, not a beautiful, poolside deck, IMHO. Don't get me wrong, I love N.Y. and enjoy going to the mall, but I'll take the International Cafe on the Crown or Ruby any day.....so gorgeous! so relaxing! so much fun!!!!!

Princess, if you read these boards....please keep up with what you're doing...I think you're the best!![/quote']

You havent cruised with Crystal yet ...

There's already a thread on the main RCI board for those who have no desire to cruise on the Oasis.

Variety is the spice of life....I'm thankful to have options and choices. The RCI fleet is comprised of ships in all size ranges that appeal to the tastes of everyone.

If the Oasis is not for you...fine but don't pollute an area that dedicated for those of us who are interested.

For the right price I am willing to try anything once. Oasis is the ultimate floating resort and amusemet park at sea.....why not:D For now I would love a day pass just to see what the future of cruising could be all about with giant TV screen instead of a live band. In time each of the mass market line will offer at least one of these for the adventerous but keep the other ships for those seeking the more 'classic' experience. Adding and giving choice is a way for companies to prosper and grow.

Tyron: I agree, why pollute the vibe of people who are interested:D

just watched the live broadcast on the largest ship in the world by royal carribbean from cruise critic (thank you' date=' brilliant idea). Can i just say it doesn't even appeal to me in the least!! Who wants a big mall/city and times square with the news scrolling on large digital screens when you're on vacation a cruise ship?? And if you happend to be watching did you see the rows of lounge chairs? It looked like a lounge chair factory, not a beautiful, poolside deck, imho. Don't get me wrong, i love n.y. And enjoy going to the mall, but i'll take the international cafe on the crown or ruby any day.....so gorgeous! So relaxing! So much fun!!!!!

Princess, if you read these boards....please keep up with what you're doing...i think you're the best!![/quote']

dont hate, dont hate , and dont polute our space.

For the right price I am willing to try anything once. Oasis is the ultimate floating resort and amusemet park at sea.....why not:D For now I would love a day pass just to see what the future of cruising could be all about with giant TV screen instead of a live band. In time each of the mass market line will offer at least one of these for the adventerous but keep the other ships for those seeking the more 'classic' experience. Adding and giving choice is a way for companies to prosper and grow.

Tyron: I agree, why pollute the vibe of people who are interested:D

Hello! :D I don't mind one bit when people state their opinions but don't do it in an area that's set aside for those that have an interest in the ship...oh well, to each his/her own. LOL

There's already a thread on the main RCI board for those who have no desire to cruise on the Oasis.

Variety is the spice of life....I'm thankful to have options and choices. The RCI fleet is comprised of ships in all size ranges that appeal to the tastes of everyone.

If the Oasis is not for you...fine but don't pollute an area that dedicated for those of us who are interested.

Very well said Tyron!!!!:)

I think this thread was moved!

I glance a lot of the boards, and I recall reading this thread over on the Princess boards. So I think a Mod moved it here.:p

Bad choice to move it to an area where every thread is upbeat and positive. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'll be sailing on this magnificent ship in less than 2 weeks! :D:D

hello SugarNSpice & ahornb...:D

To be honest.. i'm not even sure what the point of this thread is. Complaining really won't get you anywhere, now will it? And i agree with you Tyron. Stop with the nonsense, and let us enjoy the boards without seeing an Oasis hate thread.

To be honest.. i'm not even sure what the point of this thread is. Complaining really won't get you anywhere, now will it? And i agree with you Tyron. Stop with the nonsense, and let us enjoy the boards without seeing an Oasis hate thread.

hey buddy, how goes it?:cool:

LOL @ ahornb, the camera is already packed and ready to go. :D

cruisingator and janetz, how are u both? :cool::)

Just watched the live broadcast on the largest ship in the world by Royal Carribbean from Cruise Critic (thank you' date=' brilliant idea). Can I just say it doesn't even appeal to me in the least!! Who wants a big mall/city and times square with the news scrolling on large digital screens when you're on vacation a cruise ship?? And if you happend to be watching did you see the rows of lounge chairs? It looked like a lounge chair factory, not a beautiful, poolside deck, IMHO. Don't get me wrong, I love N.Y. and enjoy going to the mall, but I'll take the International Cafe on the Crown or Ruby any day.....so gorgeous! so relaxing! so much fun!!!!![/quote']

I normally don't bother replying to these 'downer' threads, but every time I read one, the infamous words of Christian Bale come to mind:

"ohhhhh, goooooooood for yooou!!!!!!!"

By the way, I've been on Princess and wasn't all that impressed which is why I stick to the cruise boards that I have an interest in...:rolleyes:

Just watched the live broadcast on the largest ship in the world by Royal Carribbean from Cruise Critic (thank you' date=' brilliant idea). Can I just say it doesn't even appeal to me in the least!! Who wants a big mall/city and times square with the news scrolling on large digital screens when you're on vacation a cruise ship?? And if you happend to be watching did you see the rows of lounge chairs? It looked like a lounge chair factory, not a beautiful, poolside deck, IMHO. Don't get me wrong, I love N.Y. and enjoy going to the mall, but I'll take the International Cafe on the Crown or Ruby any day.....so gorgeous! so relaxing! so much fun!!!!!

Princess, if you read these boards....please keep up with what you're doing...I think you're the best!![/quote']

Good for you, you can have those ugly ships anytime.:p

hey buddy, how goes it?:cool:

LOL @ ahornb, the camera is already packed and ready to go. :D

cruisingator and janetz, how are u both? :cool::)

I'm doing great Tyron, thanks. How about you? A relative of mine somehow managed to get her way on the Oasis for the cruise to nowhere.. and another is going on December 12th.. damn them..:rolleyes:

Hopefully ill manage to get a few souvenirs out of them.

I've seen lots of new pics of Oasis and i just realized the next 6 months of waiting are gonna be hard to get through. Take plenty of pictures when you get on her, buddy!

Archived