SWunday Brunch

paul929207

Just back from the Tahitian and they did something new on Sundays we were at sea. They offered a Sunday Brunch in the main dining room instead of the usual breakfast and lunch. It was a buffet , with waiter service for special orders, like Eggs Benedict. They had the normal breakfast buffet in the Panorama. The lunch there was a light lunch, more salads and sandwiches and less hot offerrings.

Just back from the Tahitian and they did something new on Sundays we were at sea. They offered a Sunday Brunch in the main dining room instead of the usual breakfast and lunch. It was a buffet , with waiter service for special orders, like Eggs Benedict. They had the normal breakfast buffet in the Panorama. The lunch there was a light lunch, more salads and sandwiches and less hot offerrings.

Welcome home. I was wondering where you were. What's next on your agenda?

Thanks, Pia. Our next trip is a land tour in January/February to SE Asia. In May, we are on the Ocean Princess from Cape Town to Dover.

If this is your first trip to Cape Town, I suggest you spend a minimum of three days precruise. That looooooooooooonggggg flight. UGH! We were there in 2005 post cruise for four days.

What a great idea! I hope they roll this out on other ships. Welcome home, Paul.

Interesting idea! I wonder if they'll keep this on the OP. You'll have to let us know after your May cruise since we'll be on the OP on a Sunday next Oct.

Welcome home! :)

Probably only practical on a Sunday that is a sea day.

Thanks, Pia. Our next trip is a land tour in January/February to SE Asia. In May, we are on the Ocean Princess from Cape Town to Dover.

Paul.... I'm sure you'll already have everything organised as far as hotels are concerned in CPT but just in case, remember the Wold Cup is being held in RSA next year. I know the first games don't start until early June but many hotels are already sold out pre-tournament as teams and many fans will be down there from up to a month beforehand.

Just a thought as I know the World Cup isn't something that's at the forefront of most people's minds your side of the water..!!

Archived