Shore excursion reservations?

nikita

I was logged into NCL and tried to make sure we were signed up for our excursions. I could not find any verification of this. I know that I did reserve them but now I'm concerned that they didn't actually get reserved. Is there a way to confirm this on the the website through your personal log in? Thanks.

I was logged into NCL and tried to make sure we were signed up for our excursions. I could not find any verification of this. I know that I did reserve them but now I'm concerned that they didn't actually get reserved. Is there a way to confirm this on the the website through your personal log in? Thanks.

Not that I know of....last time we cruised I had the same concerns so I called NCL's customer service to make sure we were all booked and we were. Do yourself a favor and call to ease your mind. Have a wonderful vacaction. :D

seems that i have heard before about website issues that cause the excursions to disappear temporarily. mine for next november are showing up today.

Beverly

If you're eDocs are ready for viewing online, one of the first few pages lists your reserved excursions. For me, I had booked 3 excursions a couple months ago when I booked the trip. They showed up as "booked" on the page where you view the various excursion options and they showed up in my eDocs when the eDocs were ready. Then they disappeared from the page were you book reservations from. But this week, I just booked a fourth excursion. Then I went back into my eDocs and it was already updated with my 4th excursion.

So, if you're eDocs are ready, go back in there and verify the excursions show up.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one having these issues. Last night, just to see what would happen, I tried booking one of the same excursions I had already booked - I didn't think it would let me but it did - so anyways, I'm wondering if I'll have to pay for it twice! I think it is a good idea - at this point, to call them. My EDocs are not completed yet so I can't get to them as of now. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Archived