Got one of 'THOSE' questions??

*Mach*

I've been to Grand Turk last summer and the cabanas are by the pool area in Margaritaville. Truthfully, if you get off the ship fairly early, you'll probably be able to snag an umbrella next to the pool and save a ton of cash. When I was there, I believe there were only one or two of the cabanas rented out.

On the beach, there are quite a few palm trees for shade, but no cabanas.

Thanks, I'm travelling with my daughter, who is not a fast mover in the a.m:rolleyes: although I am and could meet her there...I'm sure it can't be that big that she would not be able to find me...I'll be at the bar sooner or later:)

Thanks, I'm travelling with my daughter, who is not a fast mover in the a.m:rolleyes: although I am and could meet her there...I'm sure it can't be that big that she would not be able to find me...I'll be at the bar sooner or later:)

Yes you could always get out a grab a chair. We were there last year and we had a great time there. We got off the ship first crack and snagged a chair no problem. About 2 hours after we docked an older couple came off the ship looking for a chair. No luck I'm afraid.

It was a great stop.

Mach do you ever trip people or talk behind their backs irl or are you just this nice a guy? :confused:

:D

Nunu... the truth is that I spent a long time being a hard and callous person... necessary in my job and I really didn't like myself too much.

I've been given a reprieve, of sorts, and a new life. This is kinda like making up for sins of the past.

Yep... this is me... plain and simple. Ask Stitch or the folks who have sailed with me...

:)

Congrats and no...

You're inside 14 days to your cruise so you can't add any dollars to your account to cover the cost of the gratuites...

If you booked through a PVP you might call and ask but I'm pretty sure the cut off is 14 days...

I took your advice and called my PVP today. He indeed was ale to help us and I got them paid. Now I'll feel like we have an extra 140.00 to spend on the ship. LOL

Nunu... the truth is that I spent a long time being a hard and callous person... necessary in my job and I really didn't like myself too much.

I've been given a reprieve, of sorts, and a new life. This is kinda like making up for sins of the past.

Yep... this is me... plain and simple. Ask Stitch or the folks who have sailed with me...

That's pretty awesome.

I've tried searching for this & please excuse if it's been asked before but ....

Why doesn't Carnival stop at more ports for 5 day sailings leaving out of Jacksonville?

They only stop in Nassau/Freeport & HMC when the sailings out of Miami also stop at Grand Turk.

Thanks!

I've tried searching for this & please excuse if it's been asked before but ....

Why doesn't Carnival stop at more ports for 5 day sailings leaving out of Jacksonville?

They only stop in Nassau/Freeport & HMC when the sailings out of Miami also stop at Grand Turk.

Thanks!

Distance... Jacksonville is about 330 miles farther North than Miami is.

Good for you!

Mach,

You haven't heard anything back regarding which ships sell bottles of alcohol though room service yet?

BTW, I was wondering - are there a lot of outstanding questions that you are waiting to get the answers to from the folks at Carnival?

Thanks! ;)

Mach,

You haven't heard anything back regarding which ships sell bottles of alcohol though room service yet?

BTW, I was wondering - are there a lot of outstanding questions that you are waiting to get the answers to from the folks at Carnival?

Thanks! ;)

There's a number of questions that I probably won't get firm answers to as some things are done on a ship by ship basis.

There's a few that I'm really waiting on but I can tell you that they won't even offer me a WAG until they've got something firm.

There's a number of questions that I probably won't get firm answers to as some things are done on a ship by ship basis.

There's a few that I'm really waiting on but I can tell you that they won't even offer me a WAG until they've got something firm.

Thanks - I was hoping that you would have gotten something back since you heard back from 4 Hotel Directors within a few days regarding the room service trays....:rolleyes:

Thanks - I was hoping that you would have gotten something back since you heard back from 4 Hotel Directors within a few days regarding the room service trays....:rolleyes:

I emailed the Director of On Board Entertainment about this just a bit ago... see if he can shake any answers out of the bushes...

Hi Mach,

This is such a great idea! :)

Views: 191 lastpost.gif

Announcement: Q&A with Larry Pimentel, President & CEO of Azamara Club Cruises

February 16th, 2010 LauraS (Community Manager

Cruise Critic)

Maybe you could get some Carnival folks to be guests on CC and answer questions, etc. Perhaps, some CD's, Hotel Directors, Entertainment Directors, Food & Beverage Directors, etc.

Hi Mach,

This is such a great idea! :)

Views: 191 lastpost.gif

Announcement: Q&A with Larry Pimentel, President & CEO of Azamara Club Cruises

February 16th, 2010 LauraS (Community Manager

Cruise Critic)

Maybe you could get some Carnival folks to be guests on CC and answer questions, etc. Perhaps, some CD's, Hotel Directors, Entertainment Directors, Food & Beverage Directors, etc.

Yeah... that's an excellent idea!

Let me suggest it to Carolyn and see what she has to say...

We are booked on Conquest Eastern sailing from Galveston. When we port in Key West I have read we have to clear customs - as it will not be the final destination port, will there be a problem with using a photo ID and birth certificate in Key West?

Hello Mach heres one of those questions.....theres a thread over on carnival prides roll call that has been togeather since the cruise in march of 08, we are doing a reunion cruise in march 2011. Can we use pepsi cola (long story) in our new threads title without getting in trouble from the powers tha be... Thanks

We are booked on Conquest Eastern sailing from Galveston. When we port in Key West I have read we have to clear customs - as it will not be the final destination port, will there be a problem with using a photo ID and birth certificate in Key West?

I don't believe there's any need to clear customs in Key West unless you're debarking and will go home from there.

I'll be glad to check, however.

We didn't have to clear customs when we visited KW...

Archived