Spa Carnival priority reservations

Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to cabin*** one evening

Complimentary wash and fold laundry service

Priority tender boarding

Priority embarkation and debarkation

Complimentary arcade tokens valued at $5 dollars for guests under

18 years of age

:)

Mach...any answer other than "contact Guest Services" about my liquor issue? Carnival pawned us off on the shipboard svcs place and they referred us back to carnival.

I was thinking about Carnival Cares but they say it's not their area of responsibility.

I'll ask again if there's someone else you can take this to.

Host Mach. . .help! When I logged in early tonight, all the pictures and buttons on CC are showing up as red Xs. Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem, and started a thread asking about it on the Help forum. But now I see the Red X's are gone, but so are the little "pictures" or whatever you call them. The screens look strange! It's only on the Boards part of CC, everything else is fine. I thought it was my new laptop... good to know I'm not alone. :)

I'm having the same problem, and started a thread asking about it on the Help forum. But now I see the Red X's are gone, but so are the little "pictures" or whatever you call them. The screens look strange! It's only on the Boards part of CC, everything else is fine. I thought it was my new laptop... good to know I'm not alone. :)

Just a little earlier there was a notice from Laura, our Community Manager, that it was a known issue on the Cruise Critic side and that they were working it...

Just a little earlier there was a notice from Laura, our Community Manager, that it was a known issue on the Cruise Critic side and that they were working it...

Thanks Mach! I think someone mentioned that in the virus thread, but I sure don't/didn't see that notice from Laura.

It was Fungusgnat who told me on the virus thread that she had a message upon logging in. I logged on and off a couple of times earlier this PM thinking that would fix the red Xs and never saw a message.

I'm just glad to know it was not the virus! Been there, done that a few years back and lost alot! :mad:

Mach,

Regarding the Chef's Table...Can you choose the wine that you would like or do they just serve whatever they want?

Just trying to get a feel for the quality of the wine itself. Friends we are going with wouldn't be happy with the wines that Carnival sells for $30 a bottle, although we would.

Thanks!

Good Morning Mach...just wanted to say hello...I had to cancell my Carnival cruise and thought I'd give another line a try but I miss you guys...I'm bugging Walt now:D

Take good care

Well, nuts... wish you could have sailed with us...

Don't be a stranger!!!

mach - is cruise critic working to fix this 'weird column width, missing icons, and lots of other FUBAR stuff' problem?

and, any ideas what the heck this is? i can't make sense of it, but it makes me want to stay away from here for a while...

i'd recommend a little communication on the issue...

mach - is cruise critic working to fix this 'weird column width, missing icons, and lots of other FUBAR stuff' problem?

and, any ideas what the heck this is? i can't make sense of it, but it makes me want to stay away from here for a while...

i'd recommend a little communication on the issue...

Yeah... they are...

If you clear your cookies and temp internet files and log back in there's a notice at the top of the page about the situation. Why it vanishes when you refresh or go to a thread I don't have a clue...

This is what the notice says:

***We are aware that some of you are seeing red "X's" where some images and icons should be. Please try clearing your browser's cache to see if that clears up the problem. If that doesn't clear up the issue for you, please note the boards are still functional even though an icon might be missing. You should see a text link in place of the missing icon/image. We're working on sorting this out and hop to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Hang in there... We'll get back to normal...

Yeah... they are...

If you clear your cookies and temp internet files and log back in there's a notice at the top of the page about the situation. Why it vanishes when you refresh or go to a thread I don't have a clue...

Why can't it just be made a stickie?

Hang in there... We'll get back to normal...

thanks for your feedback.

i'm not going to mess with cookies and etc. to see the notice... thanks for posting though, i saw that a few days ago when this started... and the there-then-not 'final notice' from lauraS...

the virus, then this - just seems a little sketchy...

i assume that the current problems are not related to a virus / potential to get a virus, by visiting this site, eh?

i hope they work this out, sooner rather than later! :)

thanks for your feedback.

i'm not going to mess with cookies and etc. to see the notice... thanks for posting though, i saw that a few days ago when this started... and the there-then-not 'final notice' from lauraS...

the virus, then this - just seems a little sketchy...

i assume that the current problems are not related to a virus / potential to get a virus, by visiting this site, eh?

i hope they work this out, sooner rather than later! :)

Nope... not virus related... separate issue completely...

They'll get it squared away...

Nope... not virus related... separate issue completely...

They'll get it squared away...

good, thank you for the clarification. :)

i'm also glad to see i run the same antivirus that you do, mr. it manager mach :D

Hey Mach

I was wandering if you know what time do the Porters in Long Beach start accepting luggage? Thanks Chuck

When we use to cruise out of Long Beach, we always went over around 9AM and did early check-in aboard the Queen Mary. Never had a problem giving porters our bags that early. Often it was crowded with disembarking people, but never lost our bags. <knock on wood>

Archived