Long Beach, CA Luggage Storage

dolfan95831

We have a late flight out after our cruise ends in Long Beach, CA. Has anyone had this situation and have been able to find someplace to store your luggage and explore the local area?

Or any suggestions?

thanks,

Kim

We have a one way car rental booked for us. Not only do we have luggage but kids too. That way we can have our luggage safe in the trunk and explore what we want. Navigation is usually only about $11-15 more so totally worth it to me.

Dezere

Where did you rent your car from? We have the same problem and were thinking of getting a taxi to Long Beach airport unless there is somewhere closer?

My car rentals are for the Miami area, but I used Budget for the start of the trip and Thrifty for the end of the trip and both are one-way rentals. If you go to rental codes website it will list coupon codes for all the car rental agencies or if you have Sams Club or Costco membership you can get a good deal through their websites. I actually live in SoCal about 35 minutes from Long Beach. That is where we are flying out of too this weekend but just driving our car and parking there. I went to google maps and it looks like Enterprise, Avis, Budget and Hertz are all close to the port of Long Beach.

Dezere

Where did you rent your car from? We have the same problem and were thinking of getting a taxi to Long Beach airport unless there is somewhere closer?

If you are leaving from Long Beach Airport - then the option that yogi2929 gave is a great option...

Aquarium of the Pacific will hold you luggage while you spend the day there.

Queen Mary will do the same.

You can spend a lot of time at one (or both) of those, and easily get a cab to Long Beach Airport in time for your departure.

Those are your two easiest options with no trouble or issues of renting a car.

Archived