What's the earliest you can drop off your bags?

vwaller72

My wife and I are probably going to be dropped off at the Triumph on my Dad's way in to work for convenience sake. This is going to be too early to get in line but I was wondering what is the earliest they start taking bags? If we can drop our stuff off we can head down to the Quarter for a bit, grab some breakfast and maybe pick up a few last minute things or just sit by the river drink coffee and talk.

The priority of the porters will be to get everyone off the ship and loaded up first, so you are probably looking at about 10:30 or so before they will take your bags.

Depending on how many bags you have, he might just drop you at Cafe Du Mounde (sp?) and then you could walk over to the terminal with your bags after you are done. Just get a table on the patio near the outside so your bags won't be in the way.

Igor, help me with the bags....

Soitenly. You take the blond, I'll take the one in the turban.:D

?????

Either a movie reference I didn't get (Young Frankenstein perhaps?) or your parents should not have left the computer on and logged into CC.:p:D

Porters make money going and coming, so I would think before 10:30. Actually I know I've dropped them off a little before then and I wasn't the first one. How early were you thinking of?

We were thinking about 9 or 9:30. My Dad can be pretty flexible on when he gets to work but I don't want to make him too late. I don't want to pay to park when my parents house is about 15 minutes away and we'll be there the night before we leave. I could take a cab down but that $15 or so would look so much nicer in a slot machine or in the form of some DOD's. :D

Archived