best beach for relaxing and shopping?

heatherandjerad

My first port on my first cruise was Cozumel and we went to Nachi Cocom. It has become the standard that I have judged all the other ports by. I think it is a beautiful, private, relaxing location where you are pampered. The food is great and they limit capacity to 100. We were there during spring break and I would estimate maybe 60 people. The taxi there is about $ 15 but there isn't shopping close by. Of course, there is plenty of shopping right at the port that you could do either before or after Nachi.

You can book massages, parasailing, snorkeling trips and the banana boat right there.

They will serve you your meal on the beach or up at their outdoor cafe.

This is a quiet place - not one with lots of activity - if you're looking for a laid back day.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

It's $ 49 and all your drinks and lunch are included. You order off a menu and the portions are huge. You may have an appetizer, main course and dessert.

I had rice and shrimp when I was there and it was fantastic. Do a search on these boards and others have posted the menu. My daughters had fajitas and my sister had grouper and said it was wonderful. You can order at your palapa on the beach, and they will come get you when your food is ready if you want to eat up at the cafe - or they will bring it to your palapa. You can also order your appetizer early in the day and wait until later to order your main course.

Archived