Who has been to Bannister Beach lately?

RN1986

We were just at Bannister Island on 1/27 and the beach is beautiful. We did the beach through an excursion through the ship. There were umbrellas (although not a lot) and they had alcoholic drinks available. I paid by credit card for those. I would go back there in a heartbeat as it was a great day.

I normally don't book ship excursions, but the fact that you don't have to tender into Belize City really has me considering this excursion with RCL. The only thing is that we really want to snorkel as well. I know some type of snorkeling is offered on the island, but do you take a boat out, or is it just from the beach? And any idea of the cost?

Thanks!

I normally don't book ship excursions, but the fact that you don't have to tender into Belize City really has me considering this excursion with RCL. The only thing is that we really want to snorkel as well. I know some type of snorkeling is offered on the island, but do you take a boat out, or is it just from the beach? And any idea of the cost?

Thanks!

They did offer snorkling for $20. I'm thinking they took a boat out because the people that participated were gone and came back stating that the snorkling was really worth it. I wish I would of gone.....

Archived