Norweigian Jade Jan 15 weather

Olstick

My wife and I are sailing on the Jade from Barcelona Jan 15 and will be visiting the following ports. Casablanca, Agadir, Canary Islands, Funchal, and Malaga. We were wondering what we can expect weather wise during this time of year. We would appreciate any input from previous passengers or crew who have booked this itinerary. Thank you for your help. ED

sounds like a really interesting itinerary.

An example:

Casablanca, Morroco

Month of January Daily Averages

High - 61 F

Low - 41 F

Rain: 2.45" (whole month)

Percent Sunshine: 26%

January 15, 2009

High 61

Low 49

Rain .04"

I would suggest using the Internet to check out each of your destinations, including weather.

My wife and I are sailing on the Jade from Barcelona Jan 15 and will be visiting the following ports. Casablanca, Agadir, Canary Islands, Funchal, and Malaga. We were wondering what we can expect weather wise during this time of year. We would appreciate any input from previous passengers or crew who have booked this itinerary. Thank you for your help. ED

We are going early Feb. and I have cut and posted average temps which I placed on our roll-call thread. Mid-January will be similar to early Feb:

Average temperature highs (early afternoon) and lows (very early hours morning) for February for each port are:

Barcelona 57, 41

Casablanca 63, 50

Agadir 69, 50

Las Palmas 68, 59

Madeira 64, 57

Malaga 62, 47

How the temps feel will depend on overhead conditions and wind. In sunshine the temps will feel 5 to 10 degrees warmer. In cloud and wind slightly cooler than the averages above.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, My husband and I are booked on the same cruise. I am sure it will be fun even though it might be a bit cold. Are you new to cruising? Where are you coming from?

someone on our roll call put this on for us, it might help

http://www.wf.net/~orchard/mediterraneanvacation.html

Did this cruise last year, we left Barcelona on 9th January. Casablanca,Agadir were warm, it rained in Gran Canaria,sunny/windy in Maderia and rained in Malaga ---well it did on the road to The Alhambra,. The sea was rough from Maderia through to Malaga.

Susan:)

Archived