LIVE-The Grand Southern Carib Holiday Cruise with Sungirl 12/21/09

KCSungirl

aks368 - Yes, 600 lbs together. 300 lbs of luggage each. Is that not insane?

Pretty close to insane especially since I am reading another thread where people are packing for 1 week and longer cruises with ONE CARRY ON BAG and a tote. I am still scratching my head on that one. HOWEVER you had a GREAT time on your cruise and that is the most important thing. :D Besides that you provided us home bound folks entertainment, a few laughs and a way to live vicariously through your excellent adventure.

I look forward to future LIVE posts.....

PRINCESS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT! I had emailed Princess customer service regarding our washed out shore excursion in La Romana. I kindly asked for the refund that the shore excursion manager on board refused to give us. It took them ten days to respond to let me know they were going to refund our costs to our credit card. Princess did the right thing and I am sure my loyalty helped. Just wanted to report a good ending as so many people only post when the outcome is not what they wanted.

Great news. It's nice to hear the good stuff cuz we always hear the bad stuff.

Archived