9520 on Independence

monsters mom

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if our Balcony (being the first one in front on our deck) Has a glass side so we can sit on it and face the front of the ship and see where we are going. Or does it only look "out to the side" as the other Balcony, except when standing close to the rail and looking forward and backward. Thanks for any help.

9520 has cabins in front of it--they will block your direct forward view, as the wall of the cabin next to you extends to the edge of your balcony. You will be able to stand at the rail and see forward to some degree. Not a big deal, seeing forward, unless you happen to be the one steering the ship!

I believe what you were referring to were the "rounded" glass structures that are positioned in front of each "first" balcony forward and, yes, you will have that and be able to look forward. It will not matter that there are cabins more forward of you; they are OV's.

I've attached a pic for you to see.

indy.jpg.9725cc5336210750ad7156112b6000f9.jpg

I believe what you were referring to were the "rounded" glass structures that are positioned in front of each "first" balcony forward and, yes, you will have that and be able to look forward. It will not matter that there are cabins more forward of you; they are OV's.

I've attached a pic for you to see.

Yes I was talking about the round glass things. I wasn't sure if they where glass or not. Thanks a lot. Brenda

• 7 months later...

Archived