Ecstasy Update

jam82

no fog in februrary no fog in februrary! cruising out of galveston is getting risky, lol!

Just noticed your signature, after your next cruise on the Ecstasy, you will need only one more to become platinum on one ship, let alone Carnival!!

Just noticed your signature, after your next cruise on the Ecstasy, you will need only one more to become platinum on one ship, let alone Carnival!!

Wow, I never thought of that, lol. There'd be more except for they had her in NO after Katrina for a while. If the port is close and the price is right, I'm there! :)

Maybe if the fog doesn't life they'll have a last minute special on a shortened cruise... hmmmm....

Oh wow! I sure hope she makes it in and out of port today, but I guess that is not looking very promising at this point. I feel badly for those people who had planned to celebrate New Years Eve on the Ecstasy tonight.....if she can't come in to port.

Wow, I never thought of that, lol. There'd be more except for they had her in NO after Katrina for a while. If the port is close and the price is right, I'm there! :)

Maybe if the fog doesn't life they'll have a last minute special on a shortened cruise... hmmmm....

Yeah like a cruise that does not leave the dock.:eek: We were on the first cruise (at least I think it was) on her after the post Katrina refurb.

I heard it was "supposed" to burn off around noon, but it's sure not looking like it outside right now! I can usually see both downtown and the Galleria area from my office - I can barely see the building across the street. :eek:

Visibility was near zero driving in this morning. I haven't driven in fog that bad in a LONG ime - if ever.

My aunt, uncle, and cousin are supposed to be boarding the Ecstasy today. Sure hope she makes it in for everyone who was looking forward to NYE on the ship. :(

Archived