Favorite RCCL Dish

BroncosFan2010

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My favorite dish from one of my RCCL cruises would be Escargot. :D

I am also a BIG fan of the Cheese selections for Dessert as long as it is more than your average American, Swiss and a Blue (make it something different or harder to find). YUM :rolleyes:

I have found that the main dining room has great cheese selections during the dinner service. The Brie is very good, and they often have a great variety.

I have found that the main dining room has great cheese selections during the dinner service. The Brie is very good, and they often have a great variety.

I have never tried the cheese selection but since you recommended it, I will try it next cruise. I love cheeses!

I have never tried the cheese selection but since you recommended it, I will try it next cruise. I love cheeses!

They always have out a large fruit and cheese selection when they begin serving dinner (along with a large variety of Sushi). We usually grab a snack before dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Grand Marnier Souffle but it is no longer on the menu. However, they may prepare it for you if you ask your waiter. I mentioned several nights that it was my favorite dessert while on the Independence OTS recently. The Chef treated the whole table with Grand Marnier Souffles on the last night of our cruise.

I also like most of their soups (hot and cold).

• 2 weeks later...

We are just off the Majesty and they served the Grand Marnier souffle one night in the main dining room. It was great. I also really enjoyed the cuban sandwich at the Compass deli and the cheese plate. The cheese plate was not on the main dining room menu but our waiter brought us one before dessert one night. We enjoyed it so much we ordered one the next day from room service.

I love Grand Marnier Souffle. I also loved the Vidalia Onion Tart and I was surprised the first time I had it since it looked like quiche, but it was good. Otherwise, the food on RCI is just okay for the most part.

We are just off the Majesty and they served the Grand Marnier souffle one night in the main dining room. It was great. I also really enjoyed the cuban sandwich at the Compass deli and the cheese plate. The cheese plate was not on the main dining room menu but our waiter brought us one before dessert one night. We enjoyed it so much we ordered one the next day from room service.

What kinds of cheese were available?

Archived