Favorite RCCL Dish

BroncosFan2010

Maybe I should make it my quest to enjoy each of the cold soup offerings on my 8 day cruise in April...hmmm

YEAH! We did that last cruise. My picks (favorite to less favorite): Pear, Srawberry, Peach, Apple, Watermelon,

Hmm... seems like there was some others. I can't remember.

YEAH! We did that last cruise. My picks (favorite to less favorite): Pear, Srawberry, Peach, Apple, Watermelon,

Hmm... seems like there was some others. I can't remember.

I remember a mixed berry chilled soup, and a cucumber soup that was not sweet, but very good.

• 2 months later...
I remember a mixed berry chilled soup, and a cucumber soup that was not sweet, but very good.

That would be the chilled forest berry soup. I made it last week (the recipe is in the SAVOR cookbook), it was delicious - and served it with a smoked turkey, brie and strawberry panini.

Grand Marnier Souffle but it is no longer on the menu. However, they may prepare it for you if you ask your waiter. I mentioned several nights that it was my favorite dessert while on the Independence OTS recently. The Chef treated the whole table with Grand Marnier Souffles on the last night of our cruise.

I also like most of their soups (hot and cold).

I am going to be extremely disappointed if the Grand Marnier Souffle is no longer on the dessert menu!! It has been my favorite RCL dessert for years! I'm cruising the Freedom of the Seas in September. Can someone PLEASE confirm whether or not they still have it! If they cancelled it I am going to have to start some kind of campaign to get it back.

You know, those little hash brown tater tot thingies. hehe

I've only ever had them on RC at breakfast...and they are yummy! :)

I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, but they serve potato croquettes for dinner one night in the dining room. They resemble tater tots, but are waaaaaay better. My friends always make fun of me for loving them so much - In the past I have even had my server bring me a whole side of them. They are delicious!

Archived