Question about Sea suite 8200

Carolyn1950

My friends are booked in this suite,, not me:( . But in reading the board it seems special treatment comes with that suite. I just read about the separate boarding and waiting areas for suites. This is their first time for a suite so can someone tell me what 'comes' with the suite so I can pass it along? I feel my friend is unaware that it is anything but a bigger area.. Thanks in advance..

I love this board, so much great information here..

I think I worded my question wrong and couldn't figure out how to edit it..

What perks comes with a mini-suite? Thanks..

edited to say: I think I know what happened,, too much time elapsed for me to edit the former message.. This one has an edit button..lol

Just returned from the Sea, cabin 8201, and dropped in on 8200 at the end of the cruise. Nice and airy, but nearly all suites on the Sea are small, compared to other NCL ships.

In terms of amenities, suites here do no offer Butler service, but do have a concierge. That individual will do things like make reservations for you, arrange for excursions ect.

Suites receive several bottles of liquor, chosen from a list, as well a bar setup is available. A fruit basket is waiting for you, and hors'douvers, fruit/cheese plates, chocolates, etc are delivered once a day to your cabin.

The occupants will be invited to a cocktail reception with the captain and major officers/staff.

Suggest your friend go online to the NCL site, and check the FAXBACK area that has downloadable files that have the amenities listed in detail.

D Smith

Archived