Thawing Out from the Majesty...

We're going on the Majesty in two weeks...I sure hope we can get to Coco Cay. In all my years of sailing with RCCl, we've never been to Coco Cay. I sure hope it warms up in the next two weeks! :eek:

I hope you make it. Have a great time!! It was so relaxing when we were there on Majesty a few weeks ago. I wish we were there right now. Sigh.

I still have a little over a month before we go (2/15) on the Majesty. I am hoping that is PLENTY of time for it to warm up. Mind you, 30's and 50's would still be warmer than what we're having here in IA, but I really would like to enjoy tropical temperatures. (and CocoCay - its where we plan to parasail!)

Ours is a 4 night cruise, is there always a sea day? As far as I know the itinerary is Nassau -> Coco Cay -> Key West, then back to the Miami port.

We are also on a 4nighter next week aboard Majesty. I see posted all the time, "well, we missed Coco Cay the first time but stopped back on a different day."

I'm also wondering how this is possible considering there doesn't seem to be a scheduled sea day????

Could someone shed some light on this please???

We are also on a 4nighter next week aboard Majesty. I see posted all the time, "well, we missed Coco Cay the first time but stopped back on a different day."

I'm also wondering how this is possible considering there doesn't seem to be a scheduled sea day????

Could someone shed some light on this please???

Unless you can find where someone actually said that, you may have either misread or are just remembering incorrectly. Personally I've never seen someone write that they went on a different day. The Majesty has no sea days. MAYBE they were talking about the Monarch, which has a sea day in place of Key West! :)

Unless you can find where someone actually said that, you may have either misread or are just remembering incorrectly. Personally I've never seen someone write that they went on a different day. The Majesty has no sea days. MAYBE they were talking about the Monarch, which has a sea day in place of Key West! :)

I think that is what happened- here is a post from crissmess on this thread, who was on the Monarch:

We were docked next to you in Nassau (I was on Monarch).

We too missed Cococay on Tuesday, but we were able to go back on Thursday.

I think that is what happened- here is a post from crissmess on this thread, who was on the Monarch:

We were docked next to you in Nassau (I was on Monarch).

We too missed Cococay on Tuesday, but we were able to go back on Thursday.

Ding ding! We have a winner. It was the Monarch! :)

We're on Majesty in two weeks, I hope it warms up!!! I don't think I'll mind if we can't stop at Coco Cay, I enjoy a day at sea but only if it's warm and I can relax by the pool.

Regardless, I can't wait!!! Thanks for the review.

Archived