Lunch Recommendations in Cabo?

cruisin'sz

My family likes Tabasco's... It's at the far end of Medano Beach - past the Pueblo Bonito resorts. You can walk from the Marina but it's a haul. Water taxis should run you about $3/person. It's generally quieter than places like The Office, Billygan's etc. but the views are outstanding and the prices great!

My family likes Tabasco's... It's at the far end of Medano Beach - past the Pueblo Bonito resorts. You can walk from the Marina but it's a haul. Water taxis should run you about $3/person. It's generally quieter than places like The Office, Billygan's etc. but the views are outstanding and the prices great!

Solomon's Landing in the marina is good.

Thanks for the recommendations.

At Tabascos do they still offer all the water rentals: jet skis etc?

Thanks,

Laura

Hi Laura,

I have been to Tabasco beach club so I was wondering to. The answer is yes.:) Here is the website.

http://www.tabascobeach.com.mx/

This is a quote from the website:

We have been doing watersports since 1988. Come and enjoy a ride in our new waverunners, sail in hobbie cats, ride a banana with your children. Fly in Parasail or skydive from 14,000 ft. We just got it all!

Picture from the website.:)

30910007.JPG

Should have plenty of time. You can either go by water taxi (and exit the boat in a foot or two of water and walk ashore), or by land taxi.

For those going on whale watching excursions, don't book an additional water taxi tour out to the Arch, etc. All whale watching excursions make a side trip to see the arch, sea lion colony, Lovers Beach, etc.

Do any of these places offer free internet so that one can catch up with their kids while on holiday? I know the ship has internet but hey if I can get it for free somewhere.

If you bring along a laptop or smartphone you can get free internet. If not, you pay minimal to use a computer.

You can even free internet from the deck of the ship in cabo. If you can see the crew areas when you first anchor, you will see lots of crew members surfing their laptops on the crew outdoor deck.

If you are talking about crew areas on ship, at least in the case of Carnival, the crew still has to pay for internet access though at a much reduced rate. It isn't free for them.

For the beach bars in Cabo, I believe some do offer free internet access. You do have to be somewhat knowledgeable about wireless access though. This is true wherever you are, it is not confined to Mexico. There are free gateways and then there are free gateways that operate through a proxy server. This second category is risky to use because you are basically granting the proxy computer permission to poke around your computer. The two different types can be recognized by their icon when a wireless access point is detected. Do your research so you know which portals to avoid.

Archived