Outlets on the Destiny

bstrong

Can anyone tell me where the outlets in the Destiny's Balcony rooms is located? Is it easily reached or should I bring an extension cord, I have the thing that turns a 2 outlet into a 6 outlet. Also are they 2 or 3 prong outlets?:):):):):) 3 more days till we cruise!!!!

Can anyone tell me where the outlets in the Destiny's Balcony rooms is located? Is it easily reached or should I bring an extension cord, I have the thing that turns a 2 outlet into a 6 outlet. Also are they 2 or 3 prong outlets?:):):):):) 3 more days till we cruise!!!!

There will be one standard (American) 3 prong outlet.

We were on the Destiny in December, Our Balcony room had 2 outlets,

One under each one of the wall mounted while lights. Each had both the 110 and 220 volt plugs, the 110 volt plugs were 3 prong .

I'm guessing that when the tvs were moved to a flat screen and relocated (to a different location than I've had in other Carnival balcony cabins ) that they were able to fee up an outlet. We still used our power strip as many of the items we were charging had transformers that didn't sit really well in the outlets directly, much better on the flat powerstrip..

Please forgive the messiness of the counter, If i'd known Id be sharing this picture I'd have straightened up before . :-)

Tom

885457132_ccldestinycabinscreenshot.jpg.9cdda04cb92b86b324a6671698eca24a.jpg

Archived