Jade Cabin 11152

Donna6369

Just booked my cabin for September cruise and took cabin 11152 as I love to be in the aft. I see the Great Outdoors is above my room and I just wondered if anyone has had this room and felt there was a lot of noise

Any thoughts/comments are appreciated.

On our Classic Med. cruise in Nov 2008, my mom had cabin 11654. One evening we were in the cabin and started hearing a "clunking" sound that happened every 1-2 minutes.

I immediately ran upstairs to see what was going on... the guys working the bar were bored due to having no customers at that time and thus, they were practicing their juggling techniques.... and not doing to well.

I returned to the cabin and made a quick call to the NCL desk... the noise stopped immediately. There was some other minor noise during the cruise, but, no major issues!!

You are in a great location... enjoy!!! ;)

Hi, I have just come back from the Jade and was in cabin 11154.

At 6am there was a little noise from above coming from the cafe when they were putting out the tables and chairs, but it was hardly anything. In January obviously we had the balcony doors closed as it was quite chilly, but my guess is that when you cruise, your balcony doors will be open and the lovely sound from the waves outside will drown any noise from above.

You will love your Aft cabin, it was my first time at the back of the ship, I did find there was more movement, but the wonderful view from the windows made up for it.

Archived