Going on Liberty of Seas 05/29/2010

An interior will be really small with 3 kids. I would get the balcony if cost isn't an issue.

The balcony will give you extra room to sit around if the kids are sleeping or you just need to have a little bit of alone time.

Another possibility would be to get two connecting inside rooms. Check out the price both ways and see what you like better. With this option you will have an extra bathroom which would be nice with that many people!

First, The liberty leaves on the 30th, not the 29th (i'm booked on that cruise too). A regular inside room is definately too small if you have kids along. Ocean view are about the same size as balcony if you're trying to save some cash. rumour has it that there is a sale tomorrow on that sailing so you may want to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to book myself. Either online, or by calling RCCL directly. This gives me peace of mind. If I find a price drop online I just call RCCL and get the refund. If I had booked with a travel agent they might not honor it, or it might be gone before I can get a hold of the agent.

Just my opinion!

Archived