thomson destiny cabins first time cruise

Sheltee

I would like some advise on the cabin sizes on the destiny ship. I have booked an outside cabin on deck 2 and I am wondering should I upgrade to a deluxe as there are 2 adults and one child of 16 years travelling on this ship.This is our first cruise and I do not want to be disappointed. I would be really greatfull if someone could be kind enough to give me some help. Thank you :)

I'm not exactly sure what type of information you're looking for. Square footage? Typically square footage is very similar throught categories. If you're really concerned then you would probably want to go with a suite, but you're going to pay quite a bit more for that. I think any cabin would be perfectly fine for three people. Consider a balcony cabin. That will also give you some more room. Hope this helps. I can't imagine being disappointed either way. You'll love it.

Check on the Carnival website for the setup of your cabin. Most outsides will have 2 twins that convert into a king or queen size bed and a single sleeper sofa. The deck plan will show you the configuration of your cabin if you have your cabin number already.

Check on the Carnival website for the setup of your cabin. Most outsides will have 2 twins that convert into a king or queen size bed and a single sleeper sofa. The deck plan will show you the configuration of your cabin if you have your cabin number already.

OP is asking about Thomson Holidays Thomson Destiny, not Carnival Destiny. This is an older ship, operated by Thomson which is based in the UK. OP, I would suggest you ask on the Thomson board here at Cruise Critic. As you can see, may are not familiar with cruise lines/companies that do not market to us here in the US. EM

Archived