Which pier Voyager docks?

OnTheRoad Again

We are docking on Feb 2 and plan to go to Discover Mexico. Am trying to plan a tour so can anyone tell me how far it would be by taxi and how much they have paid for the fare?

Thanks

The Voyager of the Seas should be docked at the International pier, south of town. Discover Mexico is located approximately one mile south of the pier. Technically the address on the highway is about one kilometer from the pier.

Since taxis wait in lines and take their turns, the fare would probably be $7 dollars the minimal fare which would be the same as more distant trips. Many would consider it walking distance. You could taxi there and walk back. As a local I am not expressing any opinion pro or con about Discover Mexico, but attempting to answer your question.

• 2 weeks later...
The Voyager of the Seas should be docked at the International pier, south of town. Discover Mexico is located approximately one mile south of the pier. Technically the address on the highway is about one kilometer from the pier.

Since taxis wait in lines and take their turns, the fare would probably be $7 dollars the minimal fare which would be the same as more distant trips. Many would consider it walking distance. You could taxi there and walk back. As a local I am not expressing any opinion pro or con about Discover Mexico, but attempting to answer your question.

Is Margaritaville within walking distance of that pier?

Archived