Changes as of April 1st- which is when we disembark- help!

bonni99

I have been reading all the posts with much enthusiasm before our first Azamara Cruise on the journey on March 20th. Now I can understand that the rebranding is going to mean changes but as we are on the cruise just before the changes start and infact get off on April 1st- what should we expect on our cruise? We pre-paid our gratuities through our Travel Agent when we booked which we thought was odd as Cunard have always added those to our onboard account.

I am getting a bit confused as to what will apply when we are onboard! Help!

I have been reading all the posts with much enthusiasm before our first Azamara Cruise on the journey on March 20th. Now I can understand that the rebranding is going to mean changes but as we are on the cruise just before the changes start and infact get off on April 1st- what should we expect on our cruise? We pre-paid our gratuities through our Travel Agent when we booked which we thought was odd as Cunard have always added those to our onboard account.

I am getting a bit confused as to what will apply when we are onboard! Help!

Hi Bonni !

I would expect things on your sailing, to be as they are today. Meaning, your gratuities still need to be paid, and you should expect to pay for House Wine at Lunch and Dinner, and soft drinks, and bottled water. I am confident, the service and cuisine will be outstanding. On the bright side, you should be able to dine at Aqualina and Prime C, for the 5.00 per person grautity, which is a bargain.

Who knows ? Maybe you will get to sample some of the new items on your sailing.... however, I strongly suggest not to expect it. If it happens, you will be pleasantly surprised.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Did you call Azamara and ask? Our cruise departs on March 30th, 2010. I called Azamara and they told me the new perks are not applicable to our sailing. I'm sure the same applies to yours.

Archived