stateroom 6365

Has anyone ever stayed in stateroom 6365? I dont plan on spending much time in the room, but want to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance

I assume that you are referring to the cruise in your signature, on the Mariner.

Yes, 6365 is an inside cabin on Deck 6.

It's a cabin. These are decent-sized cabins, well-laid out, with lots of storage. Deck 6 is convenient because you are just one flight down to the Royal Promenade, and one, two or three flights down to each level of the main dining room.

I assume that you are referring to the cruise in your signature, on the Mariner.

Yes, 6365 is an inside cabin on Deck 6.

It's a cabin. These are decent-sized cabins, well-laid out, with lots of storage. Deck 6 is convenient because you are just one flight down to the Royal Promenade, and one, two or three flights down to each level of the main dining room.

I guess it would have been helpful if I put the ship. You were correcting in your assumption of Mariner.

Thanks for your help. Doesnt sound to bad and since this is my first cruise I wont know any better anyway.

was unsure, if you were going to make a new booking or it was based off your signature. It is really in a convient spot, allows you to quickly get back to the room if you forgot something

Thank you so much to everyone. I'm feeling better about my little corner of the cruise ship.

Archived