Hi! I'm new. =)

lalalei2

Just found this board surfing around lookin' for Gem reviews since I'll be going on there in 8 days! Looks like a great little, informative forum you've all got here! Glad to see some recent Gem reviews too! Can't wait!!

A little about myself: Been on 3 cruises, all NCL. Don't think I'd go on another line since I like to do what I want when I want! ;) And I love Disney World ha!

Laura =)

Welcome aboard, I just joined this month myself. I see that you haved been on three NCL cruises. Have you been on the Dawn? I am leaving on the Dawn Friday for 9 days.

I hope you love the Dawn as much as I do. It definately is my favorite ship. There are so many places to sit and watch the world go by. It is large enough to have so much to do but it actually feels small and intimate.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Enjoy,

Jeanne

Thank you everyone!

Yes, I've actually been on the Dawn, that was my first! :p From what I remember(since it seems long ago) I enjoyed it very much! I went in 2005 to Florida/Bahamas. Hopefully the more recent trips are also enjoyable! Sorry I'm not much more help!

Welcome aboard, I just joined this month myself. I see that you haved been on three NCL cruises. Have you been on the Dawn? I am leaving on the Dawn Friday for 9 days.

We just finished the 9-day Dawn itinerary over Christmas. It was a good trip and we thoroughly enjoyed most of the ports. You an find out a lot more about each one under the ports forums. I liked the ship and the common areas and would definitely sail the Dawn again.

Hey OP.. welcome to cruise critic. One word of advise I always give CC newbies is always read responses to your postings with a grain of salt. If someone comes across as offensive, just pass it by. It is a nameless faceless posting that means nothing. If you don't go at it with that attitude, you will get your feelings hurt at times ... 8-)

Other than that you will find almost everyone here a great group of cruise lovers just as yourself and we all want each other to have great cruises, on NCL or otherwise.

Be sure and come back here and tell us all about your upcoming cruise on the Gem.. ok?

Welcome! I agree with Garycarla, one of the best things about the site is the roll calls. We've met some really great people through the roll calls and had a ton of fun with them. :)

Having been on three NCL cruises already, you probably don't have many questions about how things work, but if you do, this is definitely the place to ask them!

Just found this board surfing around lookin' for Gem reviews since I'll be going on there in 8 days! Looks like a great little, informative forum you've all got here! Glad to see some recent Gem reviews too! Can't wait!!

A little about myself: Been on 3 cruises, all NCL. Don't think I'd go on another line since I like to do what I want when I want! ;) And I love Disney World ha!

Laura =)

Welcome!! You will love these boards!! It's a great community to be part of. Great way to pass the time while you are waiting for your ship to finally come in!! LOL!

Archived