Compass for RC in Alaska

Hi,

I've posted on Family Board and they suggested I post here as well. I was interested in seeing the children's program guides for port and sea days. Specifically I just got off the phone with RC and they said that I would have to arrange my own babysitting during a port day while the kids club is closed. Said this was specific to Alaska. The website says it is open on all port days from 30 minutes before tours to tour end or 5pm. Just want to make sure I know what I am signing up for since I have two small kids who may want to stay on board.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi,

I've posted on Family Board and they suggested I post here as well. I was interested in seeing the children's program guides for port and sea days. Specifically I just got off the phone with RC and they said that I would have to arrange my own babysitting during a port day while the kids club is closed. Said this was specific to Alaska. The website says it is open on all port days from 30 minutes before tours to tour end or 5pm. Just want to make sure I know what I am signing up for since I have two small kids who may want to stay on board.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I would suggest you also post under the Alaska board.

While I just did Alaska I no longer have a child so we didn't use the clubs.

Just a word to the wise there weren't many children on our cruise. We did a land tour first and there was 2 children out of 150 adults.

Also do you really want to leave your children on board when you leave? What would you do if something happened to you on an excursion? Just my opinion.

Denise

Archived