Seafood Buffet?

denobc

Are we able to enjoy a seafood buffet on our first night of our "Grand Princess" cruise?

I have been reading some reviews lately, and the verdict is out on the food and the service.....

Thanks.

Cathy

From past experience, seafood buffets were only available on ships that offered the Cafe Caribe (which the Grand does not have). When we sailed last January on the Grand, there was one evening in the buffet that they offered a few different seafood dishes, but that was about all. I would not actually call it a seafood buffet such as what we have had on the larger ships that offer the Cafe Caribe. But the first night onboard, nope, they didn't offer it anywhere.

We will be on the Crown on Feb. 27. Will there be a seafood buffet the first night? My daughter is a vegetarian (no meat or fish). Will there be something to please her if we go to the seafood buffet? Do we just go look around and decide whether to go to the MDR or stay there? Also, do you know if there are other vegetarian entres available besides what is on the menu each night?

Any help is appreciated.

We will be on the Crown on Feb. 27. Will there be a seafood buffet the first night? My daughter is a vegetarian (no meat or fish). Will there be something to please her if we go to the seafood buffet? Do we just go look around and decide whether to go to the MDR or stay there? Also, do you know if there are other vegetarian entres available besides what is on the menu each night?

Any help is appreciated.

We were on Crown last June/July B2B Europe from Rome to Southampton then British Isles, they had the seafood buffet on the first night of each sector in Cafe Caribe, which on Crown is just aft of Horizon Court. Very nice it was too.!

I just got off the CB yesterday:( and on the sail away day they had a lot of seafood.. I skipped over that stuff...but quite a few selections of that and other stuff up in the buffet. Seemed like there was a ton of sea food and on the patter labeled as the Sailaway buffet in HC and CC hope that helps

Archived