Braemar- 17 February 2011- Caribbean Cocktail

flea b

Glitterbabe, many thanks for that - no you were not butting in at all, that some of the information, my wife and I and also Fi and her husband were looking for:)

Spend a night out in Havana, sure has a certain ring about it and pleased that you had a good time as well:)

Fi - hope you had a peaceful day at work!;)

Steve & Jan xx

Linda, they will arrive soon :) :) :) - don't worry, about a thing, cos every little thing... gonna be alright (I am still in my Caribbean mood!) Ring the agent if you haven't already. See you all real soon x x x

Who did you book your cruise through, Linda? We normally get ours about 4 weeks before departure!

Hope to see you at Gatwick or on the ship, some where

I am soooo stupid - doh:rolleyes:

Just realized yesterday I had not filled in all the details on my passenger information form:eek:

They only needed my emergency contact, as we have been with Fred before, so I filled that in and it still said "not complete" I went back through it and they wanted to know which country our passports were issued in - Well UK of course, so put that in and that was fine. I had an email today saying thanks for filling in the form, so hopefully the tickets will be here soon.;)

If you are reading this, "Fred" can you please remind people about this (in a letter) and not just in little print in the tour options brochure.

I am soooo stupid - doh:rolleyes:

Just realized yesterday I had not filled in all the details on my passenger information form:eek:

They only needed my emergency contact, as we have been with Fred before, so I filled that in and it still said "not complete" I went back through it and they wanted to know which country our passports were issued in - Well UK of course, so put that in and that was fine. I had an email today saying thanks for filling in the form, so hopefully the tickets will be here soon.;)

If you are reading this, "Fred" can you please remind people about this (in a letter) and not just in little print in the tour options brochure.

Well hopefully you will get them soon!

Doing that on line can be infuriating, as I think the addition for where were the passports issued some sort of add on, as I changed some information, but the internet said it was not completed, then I saw about the UK drop down box as well:confused:

Well 21 big sleeps and we will be there:)

We are doing 6 weeks of the Balmoral World Cruise in 3 weeks time (going a week early to spend time in Sydney) and still have not received our tickets, and booked many trips via post (only way I am told) last week - money still sitting in account - now I am panicking!!! Anyway, did you watch the Trevor MacDonald programme last night on ITV at 10.30? Much of this was on Havana, well worth trying to catch if it is repeated or perhaps if they have a catch up thingy on the internet. I am off for another quick panic before breakfast... ha ha..... I think....x

We are doing 6 weeks of the Balmoral World Cruise in 3 weeks time (going a week early to spend time in Sydney) and still have not received our tickets, and booked many trips via post (only way I am told) last week - money still sitting in account - now I am panicking!!! Anyway, did you watch the Trevor MacDonald programme last night on ITV at 10.30? Much of this was on Havana, well worth trying to catch if it is repeated or perhaps if they have a catch up thingy on the internet. I am off for another quick panic before breakfast... ha ha..... I think....x

Have you filled in ALL your Passenger Information Form online:confused:

I saw the programme - it was excellent - don't think I fancy eating in that restaurant though - it didn't look any too clean!!

Evening all... actually it's morning ;)

I saw the programme, I had seen it before but good to recap especially as we are going soon. Glitterbabe, so you will be on big sister Balmoral at the same time, I will think of you xx Hope you all get your tickets pronto!

Happy Friday Everyone :-)

X x x

Thank you. After reading the various comments on here the Information piece was the first thing I went to, but it is complete. I will wait another week and then enquire. I am not sure that flight timings have been secured for our return trip from Dubai as we should have been flying with Qantas, but this has been changed to Thomas Cook so that could be the hold up.

Getting closer! We have been on the Braemar many a time and we really love the ship, such a shame she never does the world cruises. Balmoral is nice too though!

Happy packing xx

No tickets yet :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Linda

My be an idea to contact Fred Olsen in the morning to see if there is any cause for the delay - they will be able to tell you if the tickets have been posted out to your travel agent or not, yet

Steve & Jan

Hi Linda

We normally book through Bolsover but this time we didn't, I have a feeling they do say two weeks there, I may be wrong? My memory is not great!

Anyway, hope you get them soon, Fi x

Phone Fred Olsen yesterday and were told they had been sent to Bolsover last week. Phoned Bolsover, they said tickets sent out yesterday and then when Ray came home he had received a text saying "tickets sent out today". Just waiting for postman - bit late today, unless he has already been round!:)

Tickets not arrived yet:eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is not great for your travel agent, I would give them a very WIDE berth in future. Due to the delay they should have sent them out guaranteed next day!

If you did not know it is only 3 formal nights on this cruise, so that should lighten the packing :)

Well, we have used Bolsover before and they were OK. Just hope they arrive tomorrow:D

Thanks for the info on the formal nights. I was going shopping for another long dress tomorrow, so I don't need to then?? On the other hand................:rolleyes: Well a girl can't have too may long dresses:p

Well, we have used Bolsover before and they were OK. Just hope they arrive tomorrow:D

Thanks for the info on the formal nights. I was going shopping for another long dress tomorrow, so I don't need to then?? On the other hand................:rolleyes: Well a girl can't have too may long dresses:p

Hope your tickets arrive soon.

Where have I heard 'a girl can not have too many long dresses' before... um, oh yes, better not say!

Well 2 weeks today we will be at the airport eagerly awaiting the flight, see you soon!

Yes, tickets arrived today - hooray:D

Couldn't find a dress. Will have to make do with the black trousers and fancy tops:D Still, there's 2 more weeks to look for something;)

Does the 25kg baggage allowance apply to checked in luggage or is it 20kg plus 5kg hand luggage? Hope it's not the latter:eek::eek:

Yes, tickets arrived today - hooray:D

Couldn't find a dress. Will have to make do with the black trousers and fancy tops:D Still, there's 2 more weeks to look for something;)

Does the 25kg baggage allowance apply to checked in luggage or is it 20kg plus 5kg hand luggage? Hope it's not the latter:eek::eek:

Pleased your tickets turned up, good news at long last

What it says in the ticket is the weight allowed in the hold, PLUS the 5kg hand luggage is my understanding

Wonder if we will recognise each other at Gatwick!

Pleased your tickets turned up, good news at long last

What it says in the ticket is the weight allowed in the hold, PLUS the 5kg hand luggage is my understanding

Wonder if we will recognise each other at Gatwick!

That's what I thought, I can't get all my clothes in 20kgs:D

Shall I wear a flower in my hair? :D:D

Archived