I'm either in the lifeboat or the Captain's room

2Labs2Many

I was laminating our luggage tags for our upcoming trip on the Zandaam next week and noticed something very unusual. While one end of the tag had our assigned room number on it, the other side of the tag had a totally different room number. Same tag - different room numbers on the ends. And they all are that way.

I started to think I had interrupted the work of the upgrade fairy midstream, until I checked the deck plan and realized there is no such thing as room 7324 on the Zandaam. (and the "3" is the only number in common with our actual assigned room.)

I know the ship is full, but the lifeboat???!!! :D

I think that you may have been upgraded to a roll away in the neptune lounge! I'd take it!!!

If I'm really lucky, maybe we'll get lounges near the pool!

I have to admit though that my heart did a little leap at the high number, thinking it could only mean an awesome upgrade. That was until I figured out that there was no such room.

My sister printed out her luggage tags for a recent cruise on the Eurodam and the cabin number she got was not the cabin she booked. She was on deck six and the cabin number on her tags was on deck seven.

She raced check the deck plans, believing she had an upgrade, only to find out that there was no such cabin!!!

She went back to the tags and printed them again and they came out right.

Archived