cb E101

holleygirl75

Can the beds in this cabin be put together or just twin?

Most beds in all cabins can be put together to create a queen size bed... I'd say that'd be the case in your cabin. Check out Princess' website, look for your cabin on the Caribbean and the picture shows the cabin configured as a queen. If it's not that way when you board, just ask the steward to change it for you and it'll be that way when you return to the cabin.

E 101 is a quad cabin (sleeps four). The two bottom beds pushed together will form a queen, unless you have four in the cabin, then it will be up to your room steward if they can be, as it is supposed to be against the rules for safety reasons if the two upper bunks are in use.

You can certainly ask them to push your beds together, we did this in a quad cabin E110 on the CB. The only problem with this is that the upper berths stick out from the wall and if you're not careful you can really smack your head when getting out of the bed. As well, the upper berths leave little room to get out on the sides of the bed. We certainly got used to it quickly, it only took one good smack on my head to cause me to remember the upper berth sticking out from the wall.:eek:

Archived