carnival cruise terminal

vbecky

I am a little confused on where to stay, we are going on the Splendor and I see it sails out of Long Beach. Kind of confusing when I try to do a search San Pedro keeps popping up? I am looking for a hotel that I can also park my car at while on cruise? Any Suggestions, Help??:confused:

Carnival sails out of Long Beach. With rare exceptions, all other cruise lines sail out of San Pedro (about 7 miles from the Long Beach pier). Stay in Long Beach.

If you check out Priceline, select Long Beach, downtown/convention center, and pick a 4* hotel, you should do fine. You can also find cruise & park hotels here: http://longbeach.parksleepfly.com/

Just be sure you are not selecting a hotel near the Long Beach airport, but downtown/convention center instead.

As I remember, Carnival has a special package with the downtown Hilton, so I would probably start with them.

We are staying at the following hotel for our Splendor Cruise. Put address in mapquest to see the location. The Carnival terminal is next to the Queen Mary, 1126 Queen's Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802

Residence Inn Long Beach Downtown 600 Queensway Drive,

Long Beach, California 90802 USA Phone: 1-562-495-0700 Fax: 1-562-495-4194

Hotel Current on the east side of town, almost at the OC border also offers as sleep/park/cruise package. They will take you to the cruise ship terminal and also pick you up.

Doesn't have all the things going on that the downtown area does--but easy access in and out.

Here's the info from tripadvisor.com

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32648-d77594-Reviews-Hotel_Current-Long_Beach_California.html

Archived