Floweider best os the best contest.

No one told me about it, and it wasnt in the cruise compass... did anyone actually see it on the 2/13 cruise?

It was even repeatedly mentioned over the loudspeakers. Not sure if it was transmitted over the entire ship or just at the adventure park

It was even repeatedly mentioned over the loudspeakers. Not sure if it was transmitted over the entire ship or just at the adventure park

Thanks I looked at the compasses but didn't see it. I didn't know if they had it or not because the last day is in nassua. Maybe they will put it in thier if they change Friday to a day a sea which I'm all for. Was it after the s last surfing session? Thanks again.

Thanks I looked at the compasses but didn't see it. I didn't know if they had it or not because the last day is in nassua. Maybe they will put it in thier if they change Friday to a day a sea which I'm all for. Was it after the s last surfing session? Thanks again.

The zip line was closed the day before, so the staff made amends by announcing it that it will have the last 2 hours for the ones that was bumped. That same announcement made about the contest was somewhere around that time. Not sure if there was surfing session before or after.

Archived