Tried to book Gordon's and was told he had to have 4!

jen06

HI, we emailed Gordon to try and book a tour and he replied that he didn't have anyone else booked for a tour on that day, and he needed at east 4 people for a tour. There is just my hubby and I.....looks like he could have gone ahead and booked us with the contingency that 2 others book and if not, refund our booking fee. Then I was on our Roll Call and someone said they had already booked Gordon's for that day!! I have posted to see if maybe they have a group with them...no response yet. What do you think of that???? :confused:

After all the good reviews, I am very surprised we weren't booked....

Gordon has no one else the day we will be there and offered to take the two of us for $100, if another couple join us, it will be $40 each.......not sure what to do. Another couple on our roll call is taking Lawrence of Antigua. They both have great reviews.

HI, we emailed Gordon to try and book a tour and he replied that he didn't have anyone else booked for a tour on that day, and he needed at east 4 people for a tour. There is just my hubby and I.....looks like he could have gone ahead and booked us with the contingency that 2 others book and if not, refund our booking fee. Then I was on our Roll Call and someone said they had already booked Gordon's for that day!! I have posted to see if maybe they have a group with them...no response yet. What do you think of that???? :confused:

After all the good reviews, I am very surprised we weren't booked....

Checking out his website, the Tight Budget Island Tour requires a minimum of 4. Is that the tour you wanted?

Deb

we are trying to book with him. Honestly speaking, I don't feel he is kinda friendly by his email. He made me feel he is a stubban man, and really like someone said, he is a business man. we are wondering if we book with him or not.

No, we were trying to book the Best of Paradise Tour on May 27th...maybe some others will want to book or maybe we should go with Lawrence...

You think Lawrence would be better than Gordon? I got quotes from both and Lawrence is even more than Gordon's. Maybe the best way is take a taxi? I'm lost and have no idea now.

My husband & I went on a tour with Gordon last May. We were the only ones booked for that day. Gordon did state prior to our tour, that with only 2 people, the tour would cost more.

We did end up paying the extra - had a "private" tour with Gordon.

Our day was wonderful. We saw many sights + beach stop. For us it was well worth it.

:)

Archived