Pride of America

Robin G

I'm sailing on POA next month, flying in a day early. Does anyone know of a safe and reasonably-priced hotel near the airport/port. I believe these two are within 3 miles of each other or so -- hopefully a hotel in between. Thanks!

We are sailing on the POA for Thanksgiving. We are staying at the Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel for $140.00 + tax for 2 people. It is close to port not sure how far from airport. I had called NCL regarding their hotel package, all but 1 of their packages are for 2+ nights but the Marriott would do a 1 night for 198.00 per person. The guy I spoke with give me names of places close to port as he used to live there.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Is your flight getting in late? Its not far to Waikiki area from the airport and the ship docks right in the middle. Not really worth staying in a "non Hawaiian" hotel near the airport. I suggest the Aqua Palms resort and Spa across the street from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Nice place and a great deal (About 100) and a $12-15 dollar cab ride to the ship.

James

Is your flight getting in late? Its not far to Waikiki area from the airport and the ship docks right in the middle. Not really worth staying in a "non Hawaiian" hotel near the airport. I suggest the Aqua Palms resort and Spa across the street from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Nice place and a great deal (About 100) and a $12-15 dollar cab ride to the ship.

James

Hey James - nice to see you back - assume you posted your 21 day Med on your blog? You back on POA yet and/or will you be there when we arrive end of May?

Archived