?? about Public Toilets

Freckles_51

:o :o

Are public toilets easily found in Greek ports such as Athens/Pireaus, Mykonos, Santorini (Fira), Iraklion, Nafplion, Corfu?

Are they clean?

What is the cost to use them, if any?

Should we take our own tp?

Similar questions for Izmir/Ephesus in Turkey?

:o :o

In Greece in general and islands too, very few public toilets and those that are should be avoided, IMO....I always go to a bar or restaurant, even if it means ordering drink....yes, bring own tp, some only have buckets,keep wipes available for hands and sanitizer....some do charge if attendants there, only small amount, similar to 25 or 50 cents,euros,etc..but do keep change just for such cases....now go and have good time,,,,I m a retired nurse,so share your concern with bathroom conditions and cleanliness.....hey,not as bad a some 3rd world countries...:(

In Greece in general and islands too, very few public toilets and those that are should be avoided, IMO....I always go to a bar or restaurant, even if it means ordering drink....yes, bring own tp, some only have buckets,keep wipes available for hands and sanitizer....some do charge if attendants there, only small amount, similar to 25 or 50 cents,euros,etc..but do keep change just for such cases....now go and have good time,,,,I m a retired nurse,so share your concern with bathroom conditions and cleanliness.....hey,not as bad a some 3rd world countries...:(

Thanks for responding.

Unfortunately I'm one of those people that .....when I gotta go, I gotta go :o.

I heard that there are public toilets in Venice, pay 1.50 Euro :eek:. May as well go to a restaurant and have a drink...of course the drink will make me want to go again! ;)

Archived