Absinth

setcarp

Does anyone know if there is a liquor store in town that sells Absinth. I know it is not legal to sell in the US but it is legal to bring it back with you. Someone told me that the banned Red bull in Japan. Isn't that just silly what our governments think are right and wrong for us.

I would also love to know the answer to this - I brought some back to the states with me from Prague and would love some more. I dont have any plans to head back to Europe anytime soon, so would love to be able to pick some up in Cozumel.

I am guessing this is not the only thing that they have taken from French heritage. I am pretty sure that they have copied French spelling on several things.

You are right. Spain, Austria, Czech, and Swiss still make it. And I have seen it in a store window in Paris (spelled with an 'e') but waited to get to Germany to get some. But I am still not sure if they sell it in Cozumel.

• 7 months later...

Someone just asked me to bring them back a bottle.

Anyone know if it's available in Cozumel? Not being a drinker I've never looked into any of the booze stores there. And don't remember seeing it in any of the Supermarkets.

Thanks!

Archived