When are Shore Ex. available?

Nauga146

Hi All!!! Hoping you can help. Does anyone know when HAL makes Shore Excursions available for purchase? I want to say 90 days before sail, but I don't trust that answer. We're booked on the Noordam in December, and want to get a jump on the planning/dreaming/anticipating. ;) Thanks!

Hi All!!! Hoping you can help. Does anyone know when HAL makes Shore Excursions available for purchase? I want to say 90 days before sail, but I don't trust that answer. We're booked on the Noordam in December, and want to get a jump on the planning/dreaming/anticipating. ;) Thanks!
Some will show up immediately upon booking, while others may not show up until 3 or 4 weeks before sailing. We have already booked some for our Sep cruise, 190+ days away. Just keep checking.

Like the others stated, it can really vary.

Stops like Half Moon Cay or mainstream stops (St. Thomas,Cozumel,St. Martin,etc) are offer early. Others aren't available until you are on the ship.

On my 2007 sailing, it wasn't until the first day on the ship when tours for Guadeloupe were offered.

Just check on a daily or bi-weekly basis if there's one you are set on.

----------------

Now playing: Sheba Potts-Wright - Lipstick On His Pants

via FoxyTunes

Archived