What's unique to Princess Cruises?

dinomac

I don't know if the other cruise lines do this, but we purchased the video at the end of our cruise and loved it. I took a lot of still photography but no video, so it was great to see the ports and the events on ship. Our whole family watched it when we got home, calling out "Hey! There's dad! Look, there's grandpa!" And seeing some of the excursions we did not go on was like doubling your fun. So, check out the video -- I think the videographers did a great job of including as many people as they could -- this is definitely not a "canned" video.

I don't know if the other cruise lines do this, but we purchased the video at the end of our cruise and loved it. I took a lot of still photography but no video, so it was great to see the ports and the events on ship. Our whole family watched it when we got home, calling out "Hey! There's dad! Look, there's grandpa!" And seeing some of the excursions we did not go on was like doubling your fun. So, check out the video -- I think the videographers did a great job of including as many people as they could -- this is definitely not a "canned" video.

What can we expect to pay for this?

There are a couple of items that have a charge... and I can't, for the life of me at this moment, think of what they were...:p

Coffees and gelati, as previously mentioned -- plus caramel apples dipped in various toppings.

Caro

No I did not mean you get the chicken salad there! :eek:

It is just a great lounge for a Martini and some piano. ;)

Whoops:o

Sorry I thought you were replying to my post. I guess I was too excited about the Pizza.

I like martinis as well so I will check it out:)

Denise

Thanks, Princess vets, for all the great tips....and thanks OP for posting! We'll be sailing on Princess in June for our first time and I'm really looking forward to it....lf course, I am a child of the "Love Boat" era so I've wanted to sail Princess for....ever!

• 1 month later...

Archived