HMC...are our chances better with this plan?

NarloJunior

We are leaving out in 2 weeks for 5 days to HMC and Nassau on Fascination. I have seen on here that some cruises aren't making it to HMC and just staying in Nassau overnight due to problems with the boat since the dry dock a few weeks ago.

I noticed on our itenirary (did I spell that correctly?) that we are supposed to stop at HMC FIRST, then the following day stop at Nassau. Do they change this around sometimes? I am just hoping if we don't make it to the "next" port and stay overnight due to engine trouble or whatever has been going on lately with the ship, that we get stuck in HMC as opposed to Nassau.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? My wife is tressing we won't get to see HMC!

Thanks

I wouldnt worry much about engine troubles. thats rare and the incident with the ship being stuck overnight in Nassau is old news. Those issues have been fixed from my understanding. But no I wouldnt see the capt going to Nassau then to HMC and flipping the schedule around. But I think you will be ok....dont worry....your on vacation. Just go with the flow. :D

Archived