2011 deployment schedule??? (merged)

kath00

I am checking the RCCL website 10x a day, waiting for the Alaska 2011 itiniaries to come out. Are there any updates that someone can share with me so I can stop obsessing? Thanks! Katherine

This is what I received today from my CVP

I checked with one of the supervisors in charge of the scheduling and he tells me that they are expecting to have the itineraries for Alaska finalized - probably - by the middle of April. He did not have a date yet but tells me to check with him late next week to see if he has an update.

So sorry for the delay, I can imagine how anxious everyone must be. Have a safe trip and if I hear of anything, I will notify you immediately.

Best Regards,

Hi, I am waiting for the November 2011 Oasis schedule and talked to my TA and was told somewhere between April 5th- 12th. Not sure if Alaska is the same, just wanted you to know you are not the only one obsessing. :D

Happy planning and sailing!!! :)

The latest that I heard was the 15th of April for Alaska, Australia, 7 night Carribean and the Bahamas.

That is not good for me, since I am going to be on a cruise! Maybe I can book on board and get some OBC!

This is the information that I received today from our TA who got it from our DSR.

We will also be on a cruise..........so booking on board sounds pretty good right now.

I think it's annoying the keep pushing back the itinerary release dates! Both the Northeast departures & Europe itineraries were late coming out, Voyager hasn't come out with the other Europe cruises, and we get this info one week after Alska was supposed to come out!

I think it's annoying the keep pushing back the itinerary release dates! Both the Northeast departures & Europe itineraries were late coming out, Voyager hasn't come out with the other Europe cruises, and we get this info one week after Alska was supposed to come out!

Were you planning on an Alaskan cruise? :p

We wanted to book an AK cruise while on the Mariner last week. The Loyalty Ambassador on board was even more clueless than I was. She said "Rhapsody's AK schedule has come out but the other ship schedules are still pending!" :rolleyes:

I guess we'll just have to wait...

Katherine

We wanted to book an AK cruise while on the Mariner last week. The Loyalty Ambassador on board was even more clueless than I was. She said "Rhapsody's AK schedule has come out but the other ship schedules are still pending!" :rolleyes:

I guess we'll just have to wait...

Katherine

I just checked the RCL website and Rhapsody's 2011 listings only go until April, so no Alaska itineraries for her yet.

To be honest, I don't think anyone really knows. I called on Monday and was told it would be this week --- every Monday I seem to get the same answer. When I asked if I should keep checking back on a daily basis I was told I could check the website as the RCI agents get the information the same time as the website --- this contradicts what another RCI agent told me when I talked with him last week. So, what are we to believe.

I sit at the computer and keep checking between here and Celebrity in hopes of getting a glimmer of progress --- instead, all I get is more confusion. Pretty soon I am going to name my attempt at booking an Alaskan cruise with RCI --- Excedrin Headache #100. :)

I just checked the RCL website and Rhapsody's 2011 listings only go until April, so no Alaska itineraries for her yet.

Exactly! I thought they are sending Rhapsody to Australia too so I didn't even think she would do AK in 2011. Who knows. I just check the website in the morning each day. If it's not up, I wait another day...

K

Exactly! I thought they are sending Rhapsody to Australia too so I didn't even think she would do AK in 2011. Who knows. I just check the website in the morning each day. If it's not up, I wait another day...

K

That's Radiance. Rhapsody already sails Down Under betwen October and April; then Alaska for the summer. :)

To bad RC does not have there act together --- It is getting OLD - I do not understand why I can book an OCTOBER 2011 cruise, but I can not book a MAY 2011 cruise.

I am looking for the Freedom - Western Caribbean in May.

I can book now if I want the Oasis or Allure (only way I will sail these ships is if it is FREE). I have NO DESIRE for a zip line, carossal, or any other gimmick they dreamed up to get people on these ships.

What is the hold up?????????????????

Talk about clueless ambassadors..while on our Voyager cruise last week, Peter the LA, told me ALL schedules for the next year are already out and that is why they don't have any brochures so check online. Off I go to the computer only to find his information is incorrect. DUH! Later when I went back he said, oh sorry..not all of it is out yet.

We got rumored information from the crew about where the Voyager will be after her Europe run in 2011. I am anxious to see if it is true. :(

Talk about clueless ambassadors..while on our Voyager cruise last week, Peter the LA, told me ALL schedules for the next year are already out and that is why they don't have any brochures so check online. Off I go to the computer only to find his information is incorrect. DUH! Later when I went back he said, oh sorry..not all of it is out yet.

We got rumored information from the crew about where the Voyager will be after her Europe run in 2011. I am anxious to see if it is true. :(

------------------------------------------------------------

What did they say about Vogager?

------------------------------------------------------------

What did they say about Vogager?

According to the crew she is going to Puerto Rico. Maybe those sailing her in the next couple of weeks can ask around and see if you hear the same. Apparently her Europe port will be different as well, which is why they don't have her scheduled for a TA in April 2011. They are saying she is doing Venice instead of Barcelona. I guess time will tell if this is right. Again, this is strictly from the crew currently on board.

Archived